Red is a powerful & stimulating color. It gives us energy, increases our appetite, and can make us feel confident and passionate. I like using red on front doors, in dining rooms, and in powder rooms or other small, intimate spaces. Red is, also, great on exterior trim– depending on the rest of the paint scheme, of course! Red can give a pop of color to an interior, especially if used as an accent in an otherwise neutral space. I LOVE red!!!!!
(Tip: It’s worth mentioning again–if you want to see what these colors look like in people’s real rooms search them under IMAGES on Google. It’s delightfully fun!!)
Here are my favorite reds, in no particular order:
1) Raisin Torte, Benjamin Moore 2083-10
2) Raspberry Truffle, Benjamin Moore 2080-10
3) Country Redwood, Benjamin Moore Ext. Rm
4) Cottage Red, Benjamin Moore Ext. Rm
5) Caliente, Benjamin Moore AF-290
6) Classic Burgundy, Benjamin Moore Ext. Rm
7) Pomegranate, Benjamin Moore AF-295
These are gorgeous!!! They make me want to find a little powder room somewhere or a front door so I can paint it RED!
Cheers, Tristan 🙂